- 4 cups of unsweetened soy milk or your favorite non-dairy option
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts or ground flax seeds
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup frozen mango, peaches, or pineapple
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 leaves of kale, stemmed
- Your favorite protein powder
If you prefer your smoothies a bit sweeter, add 2 pitted Medjool dates or a shot of maple syrup Add more protein to the recipe by adding a few tablespoons of your favorite nut butter—almond, cashew, or peanut butter are delicious! Choose soy milk over oat milk for the added protein.
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in a chilled mug, and enjoy!