- 1 block Silken Tofu – 10 oz, drained 300g, at room temperature
- 3.5 oz Dark Chocolate unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons Unsweetened cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Open the silken tofu, and discard the water, you don’t need to press this tofu before using it.
2. Add the silken tofu, unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla and melted dark chocolate to a food processor.
3. Blend until it forms a consistent mousse (You may have to stop the food processor a few times, scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat until all the ingredients come together)
4. You can garnish with fruit and some crumbled cookies!