- 1 package firm water packed tofu (fully frozen and then thawed)
- ½ cup veganaise
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1/8 cup tamari
- ½ cup sweet pickle relish
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1. After the tofu is fully thawed, drain the tofu and squeeze out as much liquid out as possible. You can do this using a tofu press, or just wrap the tofu in a dish towel and squeeze out the water.
2. In a bowl combine veganaise, tahini, tamari, and nutritional yeast.
3. Stir in pickle relish and celery if desired. .
4. Shred tofu (using your hands) into bite sized chunks or desired texture and stir gently into the veganaise mixture.
5. Use in a sandwich on toasted bread, a wrap, with crackers, or on a bed of greens.